Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

He's Just Not That Into You

There's a book out there that breaks it down for us ladies, on whether a guy is really interested, or just looking for his next lay for as long as he can get it. Personally, I have not read this book. Many friends of mine have, and all say it's very enlightening, but up until now I thought I always had a good sense of knowing. Past relationships have taught me a lot, and I mean A LOT!!! But I guess there's always still more to learn.

As of lately, I thought I was doing pretty well. But as of last night, I think I'll be picking up that book and reading front to back, and taking notes! Highlighter anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home