Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Connections

"Don't lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations." - Ralph Marston


***On a side note, I've gotten a lot of outside concerning comments about Wednesday's post. I'm OK! And there was nothing behind it actually except that I was going through some of my old journals where I used to write poetry. I came across this one, and the memories that are associated with that poem are actually good memories...hard to tell, I know, but nonetheless, they are my memories. Things have actually been OK. I've formed a new, strong friendship over the past month and for whatever reason, he's been able to actually get through my thick skull and talk a lot of sense into me! Maybe because it's coming from a male is what makes it different, I'm not so sure, but whatever the reason, I'm grateful and I'm happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home