Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stumped

Writer's Block doesn't even begin to cover the lack of inspiration I've been having lately. Every time I start a blog, it just goes nowhere, so I end up cancelling and deleting it. It seems to be going around, too, because a few other blogs I read daily have posted the same problem! Could it just be a winter Brain Freeze?! Is the cold just so all-encompassing that nothing else is seeping in?! *shrug*

And finally, it's V-Day and I'm actually not as bad off as I usually am this time of year. Even with finding out that The Artist has lied to me, Photo-Booth Guy still hasn't called me and has pretty much dropped off the face of the earth, and I'm dreaming about an Ex, spirits seem up! I know, it's amazing...kind of baffling actually. But, I'm not going to over-analyze it like I do everything for fear of ruining my semi-ok mood. I'm just going to roll with it and see what happens! And I actually wish all you mo-fo's a Happy Day, for those that have someone special to share it with. And for those who don't, there is always alcohol! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home