Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, May 21, 2007

X-Rated

That's the brand of Vodka that sponsored the event I went to on Friday. They also make this amazing passion-fruit flavored liqueur that I consumed straight on the rocks, all night long. Ouch! Saturday morning was a little rough.

But I had a fantastic time Friday night, hoping that The Boy was at that bar waiting for me to show up anyway. Hah! A girl can dream. And apparently take her pants off with no quams either, but that's another story for another time! All I can say is that the shirt-dress was long enough, I swear! And I drank. A. Lot.

And just when I thought I was done with my week and all the craziness and coincidences, I find out on Saturday night from the Roommie the latest and greatest with Photo-Booth Guy. Yup, another one that just dropped off the face of the planet has resurfaced to make my life on Earth a little bit more like hell...

I'm starting to get the feeling that they are preparing me for something...like maybe all those jokes about me driving the bus to hell are actually coming into fruition?! ^shrug^ I dunno...

But apparently, as the story goes, I got dumped for a famous musician! Seeing as he works for the musical-talent portion of a major nightly broadcast television show, he comes into contact and acquaintance with many...and one tickled his fancy, or something else at least.

And here I am on Monday, hoping that I've filled my quota for the year on shit like this! Will this fun never end?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home