Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, May 11, 2007

M.I.A.

For the few I haven't physically spoken to, I've been uber-busy because a relative from England has been in town and I've been chillin' with him a bunch. So, more to come real soon, once I catch up on my 100+ emails at work I need to read through.

Oh yeah, and tonight? I'm going to a Ball! That's right! Step aside, Cinderella, for this girl is getting her evening with her very own glass slipper and carriage...well, more like leather heels and a taxi, but you get the point! Fancy dress, fancy meal, bunches of dancing and open bar. Those are possibly my two favorite words ever! Open. Bar. All's right in my world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home