Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Exciting News

So I had to go to the doctor today (ick!), and get blood taken (double ick!), AND a TB shot (triple ick!). Talk about a Triple Whamy!

But the exciting news is that I didn't do my usual drop-to-the-ground, passing out show! Nope, not this time! This time, I was completely fine even with the surprise of getting a shot (squirm). So after telling the doctor how active I've been lately, and eating healthier and such, what did I do?!

Scarf down a bag of Pepperidge Farms mini chocolate chip cookies and a bag of Munchos potato chips! Hey, I earned them!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home