Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Slippery Slope

When things are going down hill in my life, boy oh boy do they really go down hill.

There was another email in my inbox from The Boy again...you know, the one I had talked to since Christmas?! Yeah, that one!

If the past few days (I'm going three for three, here) hasn't been one huge cosmic "Fuck You" I'm not really sure what would be?! When the key three men in my life for the past year, in the span of three days, have all brought me down to the lowest I've been in a long time, that has got to be some kind of record. Just goes to show you that the universe is telling me I put too much stock in guys, too.

Thank god that I can still count on my favorite two words in the entire world later: "Open" and "Bar," and yes, in that order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home