Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Conversations with Self

I'm so fucking emotional this week, I feel like I'm losing it...and it has nothing to do with work and everything to do with the book we're reading for book club.

Ugh!

I'm feeling more and more connected to the story of Clare. Like her, I'm feeling frustrated and tired of waiting...but I'll continue to wait, like her, because I can't see it being any other way. This waiting and wanting seems interminable.

Oh, how I wish it would end, even if the outcome is not what I want. Somehow even that seems better than waiting, wanting, hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home