Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, December 21, 2007

WTFWJD?!

I keep reminding myself (more like chanting in my mind like a mantra) that its the Christmas season. The time to be nice, giving, understanding. Let bygones be bygones. Enjoy time with family and friends.

What I didn't expect was this to be a time of testing. It seems like there are a lot of things in my life right now that are testing me; who I am, who I have been able to work so hard to become, where I am in life and where I'm going. To be forced to question so many things, again, is not something that I had ever anticipated, but maybe that's why it's happening.

The one thing I am sure of from all of this, though, is that I've been left feeling small and alone, and that's a crappy way to feel for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home