Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Still Riding

Like being on a broomstick into the night.

Not only am I down, but I'm starting to be down-right surly. Not to my friends or family, but to perfect strangers! I find any piddling reason in which a random person has wronged me, just so then I would have a legitimate reason for being down and tragically woebegone.

~They aren't walking fast enough!
~They brush up against me!
~They look at me the wrong way.
~They're taking up two seats on the LIRR and instead of just asking to sit I just stand there, scoff at them and give them the stink-eye.

Tonight is my first night of 16 glorious nights and days to myself as Roommie is on her way to Ireland! I am looking forward to being able to tear the apartment apart to do a thorough cleaning, starting tonight! And then tomorrow morning I'm getting my hair hacked off! And I've already done the dye-thing Tuesday night. So, I'm hoping that this sense of change, cleaning and purging will help me to at the very least take my mind off of whatever is subconsciously fucking up my zen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home