Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Beauty of Mother Nature's Bounty

This past weekend, I had an impromptu travel weekend up to Sturbridge, MA. My family was making a long weekend of it to surprise my sister for her 30th Birthday, and originally I wasn't going to make it. With some goading from my brother, I decided to work half a day at the shop Saturday morning and head up with my brother in the afternoon. We got there just in time for the Dinner reservations, where we surprised both mom and sister at the restaurant. It was so fun, and absolutely perfect.

On Sunday, we went to Well's State Park and hiked around all afternoon. It was such a beautiful, perfect fall day! I snapped off a bunch of pic's with my new camera (thanks to Roommie for the perfect b-day present), and it really amazes me how beautiful Nature is the more I go back and look at them.

Below are some of the pictures I took.

A rainbow that came out during our rainy trip up I-91:

On the trail of Well's State Park:


A fun, mossy rock:


A busy bee at Hyland Farms:


The Apple Orchard at Hyland Farms:


The Pumpkin Patch at Hyland:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home