Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I haven't written in a while, well quite frankly because I haven't needed to! Things in life are going so incredibly well, at times I hold my breathe waiting for the other shoe to drop. But I am trying to be better about it, and not wait for anything at all! The more I wait, the more my life passes me by as I'm on the side-lines and that's not living.

The things that would normally bother me in life, I'm learning to take in stride. And the good things just keep getting better! I'm happy, and I can say that with all honesty! Not that there aren't things I wouldn't change if I could like, oh I don't know, my guy being in Holland and all, but that's just another one of life's challenges and I seem to be coping pretty damn well.

Here's to personal growth, and may my growth never be stunted! I would hate to be vertically challenged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home