Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Self Diagnosed: BADD

I totally have Blog Attention Deficit Disorder! I have grand ideas of posts, but yet never post them! I wanted to have a running series of the fun and adventurous weekend I had with Bubbles, but something else always seems to come up and distract me from my intended posts.

My main distraction? My Dutch-Boy! :) (shocker!)

It's pretty much a smile-fest these days. Roommie was joking this morning that I totally have an online boyfriend, but technically she's kind of right! I mean, it's all email and IM at the moment, and when budget season calms down for us at work, we'll start with the phone calls then. But this past week has just been fantastic, with some really great letters and e-conversations. We learned a lot about where we are both at with each other, what we want and where we want to head. He has some things he needs to work on and take care of on his end, but as soon as that's all done, it's off to Holland for me, hopefully by November!

He's already planning things to do and take me to see when I go to visit! EEEKK!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home