Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just For Fun

Since yesterday's post was heavy, here's something just for fun for you viewers out there to get to know some of my quirks! One of those stupid surveys that float around in emails that I always have to answer, of course!

1. Do you still have tonsils? - Yes...and they're HUGE! I freak the dentist out...impressive, aye?

2. Would you bungee jump? – Possibly, if I ever felt the need to have my spine ripped out through my legs

3. If you could do anything in the world for a living, what would it be? - Literary critic...or a mattress tester.

4. How many tattoos do you have? - 1 complete and a 2nd in the works.

5. Your favorite fictional animal? - Unicorn

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? - my cuz, Monica

7. Do you consider yourself well organized? - I guess so in certain areas of my life.

8. Any Addictions? - warm fuzzy socks

9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? - US Weekly! I only spend my time with the really important news stories

10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? - Carnival...clowns freak me out and I like the Zipper

11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? - An archaeologist/Egyptologist...my parents are still filling in holes in the backyard I dug up all those years ago.

12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year? - Live Free or Die Hard; I 'Heart' Bruce Willis' ability to blow a lot of things up!

13. Favorite alcoholic drink? - Red Zinfandel

14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? - go pee

15. Siblings? - An older sister and brother

16. What is the best thing about your job? - If I fall asleep at my desk there is most likely no chance anyone would notice!

17. Have you ever gone to therapy? – Yes

18. If you could have one super power what would it be? - Ability to fly...it would make my commute a hell of a lot easier.

19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? –The kitchen table and chairs

20. Have you ever gone camping? – Since I was a baby and I love it! Going again in a few weeks!

21. Gas prices! First thought? – I really wish I could fly!

22. Your favorite cartoon character? - I don't think I can really pick just one...

23. What was your first car? – 1990 Red Chevy Cavalier, two door sport

24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? – No, I do not. There is power and meaning in words and tradition.

25. The Cosby Show or the Simpson's? - Simpson's, hands down. Groening in GOD!

26. Do you go to church? – No longer.

27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? – Living or dead? – Salvador Dali

28. What errand/chore do you despise? - Laundry.

29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? - "That was a fucking weird-ass dream!"

30. Last time you got physically ill from drinking? – two week's ago at my friends birthday/house party

31. What is your heritage? – I'm an Anglo-Saxon mutt: British, Irish, French, German and Italian

32. Favorite flower(s)? - Daisies and lilac

33. Disney or Warner Bros? - Both

34. What is your best childhood memory? - One night at dinner, mom and dad put wrapped presents on mine, and my siblings dinner plates for when we sat down to eat. The wrapping was Mickey Mouse paper, and the present was one of those fannie-packs filled with a pack of gum, a small themed note-pad, a pen, $50 cash and a small note saying that we were leaving for Disney World for the first time ever in a week! I was about 7 or 8 years old, and nothing could have been better!

35. Your favorite potato chip? - Dirty Chips: Mesquite Flavor

36. What is your favorite candy? - Sour Patch Kids

37. Do you burn or tan? – I tan when I remember to use sun-block. :)

38. Astrological sign? - Virgo

39. Do you own a gun? – One that squirts water...does that count?

40. What do you think of hot dogs? – Don't ask; Don't tell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home