Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just Another Fun MEME

1. Who was your first prom date? Never went to Prom

2. Who was your first roommate? My sister? If that doesn't count, Allison

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Shot of Tequila, thank you Doug

4. What was your first job? Rita's Real Italian Ices

5. What was your first car? '90 Chevy Cavalier, sport...flaming red!

6. Who was the first person you texted today? No one yet

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? I don't remember

8. Who was your first grade teacher? I don't remember (where's my memory today?)

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Orlando, Florida

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Never snuck out.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends?Cherish, and no.

12. Where was your first sleep over? Alissa Heyer

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning? Allison

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Lisa and Matt

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? take a drink of water

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Rusted Root

17.First piercings or tattoos? Got my ears pierced at 13...my first tattoo was last year, July 15th.

18. First foreign country you went to? Does Pennsytucky count? No? Canada? Still no? Ok, England

20. First TRUE love? I don' t think I've met them yet

21. When was your first detention? 10th grade for forgetting my gym uniform! WTF?! Catholic School, fascists!

22. What was the first state you lived in? Only ever New York

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home