Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Karma's Sense of Humor

I have totally and completely found the perfect man for me. Same taste in music, books, hobbies. He is even as much of a freak about loving the rain as I am! AND, he's a fan of star-gazing too!

*sigh*

And one more for good measure:

*sigh*

He enjoys picnics at the beach while waiting for a fireworks display. And lazy afternoons in a park reading a good book.

He does sweet things like having an email waiting for me when I get to work in the morning with a great song attached. Yesterday's had a clip of some guy giving random people hugs with a note that said, "just wanted to start your week off with a hug!"

Why, oh why, does my match have to live thousands of miles away, across an ocean on a completely different continent?! I feel like I'm living out a cheesy Chick-Flick romance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home