Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Take that, Elle Woods!

Just got back from my lunch break where I was at the Union Square B&N (yes Moosie, the B-O-O-K store, sorry), which by the way is my favorite store ever! While I was there I proceeded to spend $60+ on review material.

For what, you might ask?

It's official...I'm taking the LSATs, baby! In September!!! And I'm heading to Law School...pending any upstanding law school establishment will take me, that is! :)

Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's my birthday, oh yeah!

Well, actually September IS going to be a busy month. I actually do have my birthday, then Vegas, then LSAT! *phew* Crazy time!!

So, this weekend commences Carolyn's Summer Beach Study Session! WooHoo!!!

So! Psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home