Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, July 02, 2007

I've Been Bad

*slight prelude: I also try and keep a blog on my MySpace page, but it's a bit more tame because I don't want the entire world of MySpace to know my life. That privilege if for you few. Don't you now feel special?! This following is what I posted on MySpace earlier this evening.*

Ok, so I haven't been posting in both places like I said I would, so here's my attempt to get back on track...oddly enough Jen Lancaster is my inspiration, although I WISH I sat around playing with my new picture feature on my phone all day like her! (I 'Heart' Jen!)

So, as I'm surfing the web some, while burning my buttery, pierogie dinner on the stove all while sadistically 'searching' Myspace for ex boyfriends so I can truly wear the "MySpace Ruined My Life" t-shirt for real these days AND drinking wine (of course!), I'm listening to the new Tori Amos album: American Doll Posse!

And it? Is amazing! I also 'Heart' Tori!

And yet, I'm angry with her at the moment because her current tour for this album does NOT include any location in the U.S. And I would probably have traveled anywhere to see her. Although, maybe I can coincide a show when I take my trip to Holland in December?! Hmmm...Tori and I have this very difficult love-hate relationship...so incredibly difficult when she's not even aware of it!

Hmpf!

But the new album really IS true genius! Rock on, Tori!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home