Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

And the Hits Keep On Coming

Just a quickie...I found out this morning that my blog has had over 2,000 hits! That's over 2,000 times that it's been viewed, read, passed-over, whatever!

I thought that was pretty darn significant since I've only been writing for just over a year! I don't know if y'all are interested in my messy, personal life, or just plain amused, but I also want you to know that I don't mind if you comment, or write me now and again. The internetty is an interesting place, filled with interesting people!

Thanks for making me feel special, even if it really is just all in my head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home