Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Random Email to a Friend

For the lack of having anything else better to write at the moment, since it has been a whole whopping week since last I wrote, here is just a normal email letter from me to one of my friends.

Good morning!

I saw that movie in the theater with Wangie, and when it was over and the house lights came on, she and I looked at each other and the blubbery messes we were...and then she leaps on me, gives me a hug and says "WE need pants!" :) We then collapsed in a fit of laughter, and it was the best moment of our friendship so far! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie! I really believe there is something in it for everyone to relate to.

The week has gotten much better since Monday...Monday was not fun, on so many levels, but luckily it was only able to go up from there. My "future husband in Holland" has helped a lot in making my week so much better, and not by doing a whole lot more than just be genuine and utterly adorable! :) And god help me if I ever do actually need to introduce this poor man to anyone in my life; nobody is going to recognize him until I call him, not by his name, but by "my future husband!" LoL! I also saw Bubbles last night...she came over and we were supposed to plan the logistics of our camping trip that's next weekend, but instead we went to the diner and ate ice-cream sundaes to keep out of the heat and we chatted about everything and anything other than the trip...so we'll have to figure out the details another time. But it was awesome, and very much needed.

I hope your appt goes well tomorrow. It's never easy dealing with mean, difficult people, but hopefully as your doctor, he will write you the script you want, and you'll feel better for it!

And that's funny about the no alcohol thing. When I was out for Wangie's b-day Saturday night, we were out from 8pm - 3am...but I had stopped drinking around 11:30-12pm. And it was the best time being sober! Who knew?! :) But I totally understand where you're coming from. And besides, I think being a "morning person" is all a state of mind because some days I can be one, and others I just want to stay in bed well past 9am...

I hope the rest of your week goes well and easy, too!

And, you're welcome! :)

And I will buy a drink for the person who guesses which movie Wangie and I saw that night...but Wangie and Roomie can't guess because you were both there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home