Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mmmm...Cake!

Operation Pink Cake is well under way for my friend's birthday!

He turns 30 today, and Tom is making him work because things are so busy here at work with the 2008 Budget well under way. So when Tom asked me to bake a cake for the b-day bar night tonight, I had the funny idea to use pink icing! Yummy! It's not that far off-based since C is a big fan of the Simpson's, and it is oddly reminiscent of a pink doughnut that Homer always eats...

Should be a fun time tonight!

Not sure when I'm going to get a chance to pack, though for my camping trip in which I leave at 9am tomorrow morning for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home