Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

That Time of Year Again

That one day out of the year that I tend to drag on for at least a week? C'mon, you know it?! Yup, that's right!! My birthday! And it's fast approaching!

Usually I would have had a count down going for a least two weeks already, but it seems like this year, the count-down focus has been on the Vegas trip (15 days and counting...). So, this weekend I'm just doing the chill, laid-back thing for my actual birthday. The customary bar night is Friday night (with an unbeknownst surprise for all attendees! Hehehe...), and then lunch on Saturday with The Artist, and studying for the LSAT the rest of the time!

Bro is heading to D.C. for his friend's wedding, and the parents are heading to Sis' in-laws for the customary Labor Day weekend at the River. I am very much looking forward to a chill weekend with my urban fam...maybe take in a movie with the ladies?!

I <3 Walken!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home