Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Just General "Ugh-ness"

It's been a solid four months since I heard a peep from "The Boy" who kept trying to hang out. Yes, it's been practically a year since the infamous 'he just never called me back.' And for some reason, I still can't seem to shake him. Even with telling him I'm now seeing someone (which is actually kinda-sorta true!) (elaboration on my Holland Connection another time). But today, he's at it yet again.

The contact? He emailed me at work. I didn't see it right away because I set up my Outlook so anything from him would flow into my "Junk Mail" box. But when I finally did see it? The subject line read: awwwww! And the email only consisted of a photo of me from 2 years ago at his stupid "white" party when I wasn't even dating him yet! Have I mentioned how I have also re-saved his name in my cell phone under a different name? That way, if he ever does try calling me again, I recognize him so I know not to answer, but being that it's now under "The Boy: P.O.S." I get a chuckle!

Oh yeah, and that email?

"Delete!"

He really is a fucking Piece Of Shit! And I feel better! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home