Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blew, Blue, and Bloo!

I have a case of the blues, and its perpetuating itself. I haven't been this down in a while, and I'm not really sure of the cause...and that is causing me to be more down.

I shouldn't feel down, really. Things are great! I have a guy who told me I'm the only one for him. I have friends that I have never felt closer to. A job I love and enjoy (even if it's only a part time thing...for now). And the Christmas season is starting, and I love all of the cheesy Christmassy things that happen this time of year!

What the fuck!?

-PMS? No, that this time of the month...
-Bad weather outside? Not even close. Even if it were raining, we both know that would only cheer me up.
-Having a cold for over a week now? Nah, because at least now I can breath through my nose at night to sleep
-Missing said guy who told me I'm the only one for him? Of course, but that's nothing new for the past five months.
-Reading a boring book? Nope! On an oldie but goodie.

Hell, I even got to play a beautiful Baldwin Baby Grand piano last night for two solid hours! That should do nothing but cheer me up! And, Roommie leaves for Ireland on Friday, which means I have the place to myself for TWO SOLID WEEKS!!!! Woot! Woot!

It really is a mystery. Even with writing this entry and reminding myself of all the reasons why I shouldn't be down doesn't help me kick the feeling. Guess I just need to ride it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home