Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Highlights!

-I landed an AWESOME new job! WEE!!!!

-My last day of work at current place of employment is this coming Thursday! WEE!!!

-Last Thursday morning I was sent to the E.R. by my doctor for a serious staph infection! WEE????

Yeah, it was pretty scary. What I thought was just a normal, embarrassing pimple on my chin turned out to be a not-so-normal staph infection. The doctor said I did everything right and caught it super early. But one hysterical cab ride later found me in the ER waiting room at Beth Israel Hospital wondering what treatment and recovery would entail.

Lots of icky stuff later, I'm feeling better and have quite the line-up of follow-up doctor appointments this week. I feel like a star, everyone wanting to check out a little piece of me!

I am SO going to need a drink when I'm off the meds...who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home