Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Dread, pt 2

Oh, and I forgot to catch you up on my dental review!

I realize in the 10+ years since I've been to the dentist, that things are bound to change and progress. But digital X-rays?! How Cool!? And what makes me love it even more is that the news received from the dentist was not NEARLY as terrible as I thought it was going to be.

So, the damage: 5 cavities in total, and my wisdom teeth are going to have to come out. That part I figured, but he said that two of them are impacted, which apparently means double to the dose of pain-killers! I have another appointment in two weeks to get my cavities filled, and then to figure out what we're going to do about scheduling the removal of my wisdom teeth.

If they're so wise, shouldn't they have known to grow in straight? I mean, what's that about anyways?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home