Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Little Things

I am SUCH a dork! I had a large, inter-departmental meeting that lasted from 10am-1:30pm where everyone comes together and discusses new projects, innovations and future plans to better the company. Lunch was served, people flew in from MD, phone conferenced from TX, the whole nine yards...we're talking a very big deal meeting. Part of me was wondering why I had to attend because I still know so little about the company and it's product lines, but part of me was also very excited to be a part of something so huge! I learned so much in such a short amount of time about department functions, who's who, and business processes as a whole, it was quite the crash course, and I was loving it! I find it all so informative and interesting, and made me think "now this is why I'm in business!"

And to top it all off, when I got back from my desk, I noticed that my name-plate had been made and set up! Yay! I am now official!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home