Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Approaching Day!

One thing in the whole world I love to do is drag out my birthday celebrations. One year, I was going to birthday-related events for over three weeks...it included a suprise party, a non-surprise party, a broadway show, dinner out twice, and five birthday cakes! Now THAT is talent! :) It truly is the one time of the year you can be totally self-indulge, guilt-free and nobody can say anything...well, let them try and see where it gets them!

My birthday this year is on a Friday...this coming Friday to be exact! I've already got two bar nights and a weekend to Boston planned. And at some point I still have to see my family! And it's not about the gifts, truly, for I haven't asked for anything in a very long time. My parents still feel like they need to get me gifts, so I tell them things that I would never expect them to get me because at this point in my life I am self-sufficient and not really lacking for anything I need. So, we shall see what comes of it. But the awesome news is that I have off from Thursday, through the weekend until Tuesday, not needing to be back at work until Wednesday, September 6th! How much does that rock?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home