Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, August 21, 2006

The BARN!!!

How could I have grown up on Long Island and never been to The Barn?! I had my virgin trip yesterday with one of my best friends, and a whole group of his friends. Needing to get away from things that were making me crazy lately, this day of complete, utter mindlessness was exactly what I needed! There was excessive drinking, groping, kissing, dancing, and just all around good times! True, it is as nasty as they say, with the drunken debauchery spillage everywhere, but everyone is so wasted that nobody really cares!! And beer washes out, so no worries!

All in all, it was an excellent day. The Barn is only open on Sundays in the summer from 4pm-8pm, but you need to be on line no later than 2pm...that is a LOT of drinking in 4 hours, let me tell you!!! Details to follow because I am exhausted...I didn't get home until 5am this morning!!! ;) Oh yeah...much needed day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home