Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Still on the Fence...

So the day is almost over and I've been able to put off giving them an answer until at least tonight, maybe tomorrow morning. I had a meeting with the Boss Lady, and she was very receptive to what I had to say, about being ready for more and the ways in which she is going to work with my manager to create a "road-map" of sorts to get me to where I want to be in 6 months to a year. Now the million dollar question is wether I want to wait 6 months to a year to receive a managerial title. Boss Lady did mention something to the effect of seeing the Head-Honcho in HR about more money, and since she did ask what Aspen was offering, I know she'll try and get close. So, staying could be a good thing if everything they say to me tomorrow makes sense for me to stay...that is, if I can also envision what they would plan for me as well.

So, here's to another night of restless sleeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home