Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, July 17, 2006

The Juice is Worth the Squeeze!

That is one of my favorite movie quotes of all time! It truly makes you stop and think about what is worth it to you! Well, my juice was definitely worth the squeeze! That's right folks, I finally got my tattoo and let me tell you about the 'squeeze!' It was so f*cking painful, unlike anything I have ever experienced before. Not even breaking my leg in two places could compare. But, the end result, my 'juice,' was totally worth the passing-out, and the burning unadulterated pain! And I am so excited, and proud, to be wearing my brother's artwork...Indefinitely. Granted, the permanence of the tattoo hasn't fully sunk in yet, but that's neither here nor there. I've got the rest of my lifetime to think about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home