Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Dread

Yesterday, I finally sucked it up and made a much needed appointment to go and see a dentist. It's scheduled for tomorrow afternoon! It's been years since I've last been, and the dread at what they'll find and diagnos sits in the pit of my stomach like a rock. The two main reasons for finally being resposible is 1) I think I need my wisdom teeth removed, which will then fix my sinus/headache problems I've been having this past year, and 2) I can't eat ice-cream anymore without one of my teeth hurting. I mean, c'mon...it's ice-cream! I can't be denied the simple pleasures in life!!

But since I made the appointment yesterday, I feel like my teeth have become hypersensitive over-night! It's almost like my teeth are screaming out in fear for themselves as well now that the dreaded day has been scheduled and is approaching! Hopefully it won't so incredibly bad?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home