Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Poke-her Night

“So, how did your recent ‘lady-doctor’ visit go? Everything looking OK down there?”

“You know, Moni, that’s not generally the way I phrase my question to her, but I suppose so. I swear, if you could get frequent-flyer miles from gyno visits, I’d be cashing those points in to take a world trip right about now! Talk about a cheap thrill…It’s really sad when you’ve seen more action from your OB/GYN in the past year than from any ‘gentleman-callers.’ So sad, but true.”

“As if you’d be taking calls from ‘gentlemen’ anyways. *pft* As if…”

"That's not really the point though, is it! The point is that I feel like I should be asking my doctor out to dinner or something, or at the very least I think it's time to meet her parents."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home