Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, September 22, 2006

For Love of McDreamy!

Last night, I had a date with McDreamy! And did I ever! Is it so wrong to feel so connected to fictional characters? People of all ages feel connections to literary characters, so why not television characters, too? I know that people all have their TV shows that they watch, and I am most definitely part of that crowd, but I must say that without my weekly dose of Izzy, Christina, George, Bailey, Meredith, etc., I was feeling a little less connected. And it was a looooooong summer!

Yes, I am actually acting as if these are real people who have let me into their lives! Well, feelings of disconnection are no longer because last night they came back to me, and I am feeling much better about my TV addiction now that I've had my fix.

I won't comment too much about the episode itself just in case fans out there haven't had a chance to watch yet, but I will say this:

~I enjoyed seeing a whole new side of Bailey and hope they develop that personality a lot more.

~The Plague? C'mon...not so believable, if you ask me. It was a little weak, especially since they didn't really explain where it came from, why only a select few were quarantined when the whole ER was exposed, and do antibiotics really cure it?

~Look at Alex take charge...over a newborn! Who saw that sensitivity coming?! And do we like the shaved, skin-head look? I kind of dig it!

~If I were Meredith, and had to choose between McDreamy and Finn, I would definitely try and work out a time-share program so I could keep them both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home