Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Disappointment

So, I had a date for this evening, but The Artist just called to cancel. He says that the girl whose birthday party was tonight is sick. I at first thought that he would still try and make an effort in plans to hang out and see me, since he said the objective of inviting me tonight was to see me, but no! Rather, he said he was staying home to work on a large commissioned job.

Trying to encourage him in his art, and the possibility of 'us' I offered to come over and keep him company while he works. I said I could pick up some beer and a pizza, and always just hang out, watch some TV, and chill while he works.

No such luck...I've been shot down...twice.

So now disappointed and upset, I have made plans with a bottle of wine, my couch, and last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy that I D.V.R.'d. Maybe McDreamy will pull through for me on this one. One can only hope.

They say to always just get right back up on that horse, but God-damn, does the horse have to be so friggin' high up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home