Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Good For What Ails You!

Good food, great company, and lots of girl-talk!

Last night, I went to dinner with my two oldest friends. I have known them, and love them both for just over ten years now, having suffered through Catholic High School together...a bond that will forever be forged.

We hadn't done dinner together, the three of us, in so long, and I forgot how healing good food, great company and lots of girl-talk really can be. We went out to dinner, meaning to hit the Cheesecake Factory, but decided our stomachs weren't going to make the hour wait for a table. So, we did Chinese Bistro instead, which worked out just as well because they had a 'trainers' diet for Moni. Afterwards, Wangie and I popped Moni's cherry in regards to the best ice cream on earth! Both of us couldn't believe that she had never been!

It was possibly such a simple thing, going to dinner, but it was just so great! It makes me realize even more, every day, how important the simple things truly are in life. And, how real friendship will last years, no matter where you find yourself and what you've gone through. These two are more than friends, they are my family, my sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home