Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, October 13, 2006

End of the Day

It's pretty much the end of the work day, and aside from some annoying inquiries, things went fine today! I was even approved to sign up for a two-day seminar/class on Microsoft Excel for next week, so I won't even feel like I have a full work week...again! I'm actually really looking forward to it, and I think it's safe to say I've officially established myself as a dork! :)

I'm very much looking forward to my weekend, spending the day tomorrow out on Long Island with my parents. Then on Sunday, I think Wangie and I are going pumpkin picking, possibly also with Ali and McG. It'll be the second week in a row that I skip out on Sunday Football with the guys, but I think I'll live! I may even see The Boy Sunday evening and make him take me out to dinner! We shall see, but all in all, I'm feeling good, things are temporarily well, and that is a small blessing!

I hope you all have a great weekend, too! And if you're looking for something to do, my recommendation (besides pumpkin picking) would be this! It was fan-freaking-tastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home