Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Weekend!

Well, I for one am ecstatic that it's almost quittin' time for the weekend. What's on the agenda? I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning to get my cavities filled and discuss when I am getting my 4 wisdom teeth pulled. Then the rest of the day is probably going to consist of me sitting on my couch, watching the second season of LOST so I can start at the beginning of season three and not be lost (haha, get it?!), and working on my craft stuff for the fairs that are coming up, all while trying to drink through a straw because I know I'll be in pain! I don't know what Sunday holds...The Boy actually emailed me today and asked to hang out (i.e. have sex) so I'll see if I really want to deal with that, but Dante and I have been playing a lot of phone-tag, so I hope I get to see him soon...He invited me to his art exhibition opening, so I'm pretty psyched about that, even though it isn't for another few weeks. And my other friend is moving out of his parent's house for the first time (he's 26!), so I may be helping him as well. I've got some options, which is always nice!

But I hope the weekend is great for everyone else, and don't forget to check your horoscopes on the first of the month! October is promising to be a month of transition for most zodiac signs, so be aware! Oh, and if you're reading this McG...have a FABULOUS time in L.G.! You deserve it, and I cant' wait for lunch next week to hear ALL about it! :)

Peace out, Bitches! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home