Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

For Fear of Nothing

I had nothing to fear apparently, because neither of the boys showed up (aside from an ex, which was a whole other side of awkward). New Boy at least texted me and let me know that he was still stuck at work until about 10:30pm. He felt horrible and promised he'd make it up to me. I told him that I understand (which I do...work for different people has different demands) and not to worry 'cause I'd let him. ;)

I never even heard from the other one...he is totally kicked to the curb! True, I am not even sure if I wanted him there or not, but at this point it's the principle of the matter. You tell me you're going to be there, and then not call or write, or anything, to let me know you're not coming? *sigh* More of the same, I guess. Let this be my lesson for the end of the year.

New Year's resolution?: No longer am I going to keep putting myself out there emotionally if I don't see any effort from ANY guy I may be dating. That's it, I'm through feeling like shit, and like I don't deserve any better...so, I'm done.

Finite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home