Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Playing it Cool

It's official...I've got a date tonight! I must confess I'm a little nervous. It's been a while since I've been on a 'real' date with a guy other than my dad. The last time I was supposed to have a date, The Artist cancelled on me. I'm fairly certain that won't happen this time, due to the circumstances in which we parted Saturday night. But because of those circumstances, I have butterflies! How exciting to be feeling so giddy!! I think I may need a drink to calm myself before I go meet him! Gotta play it cool, ya know?!

I'm meeting him for drinks after he gets off from work sometime around 8pm. Details to follow tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home