Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Incredulous

Today's word-of-the-day is quite appropriate for a new piece of information that has passed my desk.

I've found an apartment listing in NYC, at 34th and 9th, which is a two bedroom, livingroom, kitchen, bathroom...the works! I've seen pictures and, a little outdated, but still beautiful. So, why am I so disbelieving? The asking price is only $700 a month! Yup, only $700 for a two bedroom, mid-town apartment! This could quite possibly be the answer to my prayers, if everything else in my life lately hasn't gone to crap!

I've emailed the person listing the apartment, so details to follow, but in my life experience, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. So, we shall see, but I am hoping that the Goddess above might actually be throwing me a friggin' bone!

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

something like that is like the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow! we all dream of finding it...good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home