Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Monday, February 26, 2007

You're So Money!

It's official! My first trip to Las Vegas, NV has been booked! The trip isn't until September, when I'll be celebrating a mile-marker birthday Sin City Style, but it's now a definite and gives me something to look forward to throughout the next few months!

It's great, and I'm so excited to be going with some of my closest friends. So far, Wangie and Christina are definites, along with two guys from work! My sister, brother and their 'others' are probably coming out for a portion of the weekend, which would be so fantastic.

The beauty about it is that I'm basically inviting anyone and everyone. Since I've already got the dates and hotel set, anyone else who would like to come and join in the festivities need only ask and I'll fill in the details of when and where!

Vegas Baby, Vegas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home