Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Damned!

To wrap-up yesterday's little social experiment, I actually lost count somewhere after trying to get to my LIRR train in Penn Station. It was damn-near impossible to keep track of how many people like to shove and push their way through a crowd. But if I had to guesstimate, I would probably say somewhere around 75...in Penn Station alone!

And now on to something completely different.

I found a new website that I absolutely love. The sadistic side of me does, anyway. It helps to relieve a little bit of stress by giving you a teensy bit of satisfaction. This morning, I damned two souls already, and that was all before 9am! Man, I'm good!

So check it out, have a little fun with it. You can be serious with your anger, or just be fun and make a joke of it!

Damn a soul today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home