Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Kickin' the Habbit

It's been 10 days since I talked to The Boy. I have finally decided that he is not good for my morale and mental health, so I am done. Really, this time I am serious. I have come to realize that I rely on my emotions regarding him way to much to dictate my daily moods, like an addiction. I feel like I need his attention to make myself feel better, which is completely ridiculous.

For one, I have other people in my life (friends and family) that give me positive attention for my self-esteem. And two, as my good friend Christina pointed out, if I am also getting attention from another guy that is actually interested in me and spending time with me, then why should I waste energy and emotions on someone who isn't?!

The obvious answer is often the simplest one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home