Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Rosey Toes

I absolutely LOVE the rain! I was just telling a friend earlier this morning that I must have been living a past life in Seattle or London...I'm more inclined to think London only because the notion would be more romantic!

So, yeah, LOVE the rain, but my nearest and dearest already know that. Every time it rains like it is today ( a good steady down-pour) I feel the need to sing the songs from Singing In The Rain, my all-time favorite musical ever! C'mon girls, who doesn't love Gene Kelly?! Moses supposes his toes aren't roses?!

I'm definitely in my happy place right now, and it doesn't even include a midget on a bicycle! The only thing that would make it nirvana would be a hot chocolate with whipped cream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home