Flighty and Free, or at Least Trying to Be!

A Twenty-Something Urbanite, with a little taste of wanderlust, who's just trying to find her way in this semi-charmed kind of life!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Shirt Guy

Yup, I've nicknamed the new one...and how can I not with how he started this whole thing rolling?

I have a date tonight with Shirt Guy! He's taking me to the Knick's game, with dinner before, and ice-cream afterwards...the ice-cream was my only demand on the evening and he was incredibly happy to oblige. I'm very excited. We're going with a group of his friends (even better!), and he even made the observation that being the game is at Madison Square Garden, it'll be super easy for me to just go downstairs and catch my train home, which is a great revelation that he doesn't expect anything more than my good company at a b-ball game, and maybe a kiss good night! How Wonderful!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home